Village Rice can also be described as Palm Oil Fried Rice. Fried Rice is one of the most popularly consumed meals in the world and sincerely, who doesn’t love the taste of fried rice? Everyone loves fried rice. Palm Oil Fried Rice is a way of enjoying fried rice in a different way and guess what? it’s healthy!
- 6 tbsp Nosak Famili Palm Oil
- Smoked fish, deboned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 sliced onions
- French beans
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large orange bell pepper, diced
- 3 cups of rice, cooked
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Seasoning cubes to taste (optional)
- Pour palm oil into a pot over medium heat, add the sliced fish, black pepper, garlic powder, salt, seasoning cubes, stir-fry and cook thorough for 5 minutes.
- Add onion, French beans, stir-fry for some minutes and add the cooked rice, toss to mix evenly.
- Add the bell peppers and toss it in for some seconds (between 10-20 seconds)
- Your Village Rice is ready to be served.