This is one yummy meal that comes in handy when you are feeling lazy to cook or when you are extremely hungry.
Spaghetti stir-fry makes a quick dinner or lunch box dish for both kids and adults. It is healthy, spicy, and filling at the same time. The whole preparation takes about 30 minutes so you don’t have to worry about being tired after cooking.
Spaghetti is quite bland on its own so you can add almost anything while preparing it.
1 red onion (chopped)
1 tomato (chopped)
A tbsp of salt
4 tbsp of Nosak famili oil
1 thinly sliced carrot (Strips)
A bunch of baby spinach
Marinated beef strips
1 tbsp of garlic paste
1/2 a cup of chopped red bell peppers
1. Start by boiling the spaghetti for 7-10 minutes, until well cooked. Make sure they do not overcook so they are not soggy.
2. In a frying pan, heat nosak famili oil and fry the beef until golden brown then set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
4. Add the garlic and cook for a minute, while stirring occasionally. Add some salt to taste.
5. Add the carrots at this point and cook for about 2 minutes.
6. Add the bell peppers and cook this for another 2 minutes.
7. Next, add the baby spinach let cook for another two minutes.
8. Add the beef strips and let cook for 2 minutes.
9. Finally, add the cooked spaghetti and stir gently to avoid breaking them. Let it simmer for about 3 minutes.