Frittata is an egg-based Italian dish similar to omelettes or scrambled eggs. It is easy to make and absolutely delicious. The best part is that it is very versatile so you can make it simple with just eggs and pepper and it will still be delicious. You can vary the filling to your taste. Potato Frittata can be enjoyed anytime of the day.
- 3-4 Big Irish Potatoes (cooked and diced)
- 8 Medium size Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Nosak Famili Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Red and Green Bell Peppers (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Tomatoes, halved
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Beef Sausages (Chopped, Optional)
- 1 Chicken Cube
- Salt to Taste
- Peel and slice the potatoes small sizes. Add little salt and boil the potatoes for about 5 minutes or till it is soft and tender or bake the potatoes instead.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on medium heat; add the vegetable oil, carrots, sausages, onions and chopped peppers.
- Then add the cooked/baked potatoes spinach and turn the heat down.
- Break and mix the eggs together, then add the rest of the spinach, chicken cubes and salt to taste if necessary. Mix thoroughly. Then add the egg mixture into the pan, ensuring it covers the surface of the pan. Leave the eggs to set, then slightly combine with the rest of the contents of the pan.
- Now, add the cheese, spread them out across the pan. Then, transfer the pan into your preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until fully set on the top or cooked through.
- Your Potato Frittata is ready!