Healthy meals don’t have to be boring. Parfaits are a proof. You can make a parfait very quickly and easily, with whatever fruit you desire. Staying healthy just got better!
- 4 Bananas (ripe but not overripe)
- 900g Vanilla Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar or Honey (Optional)
- 2 Cups Chopped Fresh Fruit like Strawberries, Blueberries, Cherries
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Ripe bananas are naturally sweeter, so you can decide not to use the sugar/honey.
- Add sugar or honey.
- Mix in yogurt.
- Cover the bottom of cup/serving dish with ½ cup chopped fruit.
- Pour two cups of banana yogurt mixture over the fruit.
- Top each with another ½ cup chopped fruit.
- Serve your parfait topped with whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!