There every several delicious ways to make a spaghetti but this is one of the classic ones; it never gets old. Spaghetti Bolognese is a traditional Italian dish that is very tasty and easy to make.
Let’s get cooking!
- 500g Ground Beef
- 2 Cooking Spoons Nosak Famili Vegetable oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- Fresh Tomatoes and Peppers, Pureed
- 1 Medium Can Tomato Paste
- Carrots, Diced
- Smoked Sausages
- 1 Teaspoon Curry
- 1 Teaspoon Thyme
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 Handful Fresh Parsley, Chopped (Optional)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Dried Oregano (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper (Optional)
- Seasoning Cubes (Beef Flavour)
- Salt to taste
- 1 Pack Spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan or Mozzarella Cheese (for serving), Optional
- Chop the onions, garlic and set aside. Chop the carrots and set aside into another bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until lightly golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and fry another minute. Also, throw in the sausages and fry till it is crisp and golden.
- Sprinkle curry and thyme unto the meat and combine with a spoon. Add the meat to the pan and raise the heat to high. Stir regularly and fry the meat till it has browned and no pink shows at all in the meat (about 5 minutes).
- Add tomato paste, the pureed tomatoes, parsley and bring to a boil. Season with the salt, seasoning cubes and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and cook for at least 15 minutes (you can cook longer for a deeper flavor).
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain and serve topped with the sauce and grated cheese (if using).