Everyone loves Ice Cream. What’s not to love about it? Especially with the heat these days, this cool, creamy dessert will definitely come in handy. The good news we have for you today is that yes, you can make it yourself! And no, you don’t need an Ice Cream maker. Our homemade vanilla icecream makes use of only only 3 ingredients!
So, today, we’ll be showing you how to make Ice Cream right at home with three – yes, three! – ingredients.
Let’s dive in!
- 2 Cups Whipping Cream or Heavy Cream
- 1 Can Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla extract (or any flavour of your choice)
Note: Since you are using Sweetened Condensed milk, you don’t need to add sugar, but if you are using fresh milk, then you should add some sugar and egg yolk).
- Pour all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until it is stiff (you can also use a hand whisk, though it may be more stressful).
- Transfer the contents into a container. Cover the surface with an aluminium foil, tightly seal with the lid and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Your Ice-cream is ready. Enjoy!
P.S: You can get other flavours if you want by substituting the vanilla extract for your desired flavour.