Garlic Chicken Fried Rice is a really easy meal to put together and it is a healthier option too! This recipe makes use of cooked rice and chicken, however, you can easily just make use of whatever leftovers you have. You could also make use of whatever other vegetables you want.
- 3 Cups of Cooked Rice
- 8 Ounces Chicken Breast, Cut into Strips
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Red Bell Peppers, Chopped
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas, Thawed
- ½ Cup Spring Onions, Chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Nosak Famili Vegetable Oil
- 2 Seasoning Cubes
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce (Optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, season your chicken with salt, seasoning cubes, garlic powder, and black pepper. Allow to sit and marinate for about an hour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Nosak Famili vegetable oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chicken, bell pepper, spring onions, and garlic.
- Cook and stir until the chicken is well cooked, this should take about 7-9 minutes. Take out the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add the rice; cook and stir to heat through.
- Stir in the soy sauce, and peas. Continue to cook for 1 minute. Return the chicken mixture to the skillet and stir to blend with the rice. Heat for another 1 minute.